Le Jeane Academe requires that each student enrolling in the Cosmetology,
Advanced Esthetic and Advanced Manicuring program must:
1. Have an informational interview with an Admissions Representative.
2. Take and pass a basic skills evaluation
3. Submit a letter of intent describing your interest in the program and goals
for enrolling in the program.
4. Submit your high school transcripts showing graduation date, a copy of
your General Education Diploma (GED) or a state certification of
5. Submit a copy of a valid driver’s license or photo I.D.
6. Be at least 18 years of age or older.
7. Fill out an Application for Admissions Form
Le Jeane Academe Catalog & Handbook
Le Jeane Academe Student Enrollment Contract
Transfer Hours From Other Institutions
Le Jeane Academe considers hours for transfer from other institutions on a case by case basis. Any transfer hours accepted , including those earned with a valid license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology will affect the overall length of the student’s program, but will not reduce or change the scope of the instruction or clinic services the student is required to complete based on the curriculum for the program the student has enrolled in.
Le Jeane Academe Late Enrollment Protocol:
We allow students to enroll up to two weeks after a class starts, but it is considered "late enrollment." Late enrollment requires staff to recreate procedure for enrollment processing, orientation, ordering books, kits, supplies, and further state required paperwork. Instructors have additional requirements imposed to go back and orient late enrollees into class, making sure they get caught up to the syllabus, and adding a certain disruption to students currently enrolled. Due to this additional coordination there will be a $300.00 fee imposed for late enrollment. This fee is non-negotiable.